Jobe Procurement and Transport has been in business since 2012. We specialize in Procurement Services, Transportation & Escorting of abnormal loads such as Construction & Mining Equipment, Structural Steel Fabrications and any other abnormal loads.
Jobe Procurement and Transport is a black woman owned company with a BBBEE Level 2 status. It has the full support of CTS-East who offers economic development empowerment advised and guided by Mr. Trevor Rawlings and his management team.
Our company has enjoyed a stable positive growth over the last four years. Our goal is to provide a good comprehensive transportation & escort service in Africa.
- Transportation of Abnormal / Heavy Loads
- Escorting of Abnormal Loads
- Procurement Services (Supplying of Diesel, Protective clothing & Cleaning Products)
We are committed to providing our customers with an environment that fosters to the following values:
- Cooperation, Dedication, Honesty and Trust
- Respect and Appreciation
- Hard work and dependency
- Efficient services to our customers
Our mission is to provide Abnormal Transport, Escort Services & Procurement Services in the safest, most economical manner thinkable.
- Magdeline Moipone Jobe (70%)
- Trevor James Rawlings (30%)